Tuesday

God Loves Man, But Hates Sin in Man ! God and Lord Jesus Christ, The Son Of God, Are Working Together To Save Man From Eternal Death, To Give Man Eternal Life.We Can't Be Saved With Our Good Works, God Does Not Accept It. Are We Willing To Obey God ! It's A Matter Of Our Eternity Destiny ! Do We Choose Eternal Life With Lord Jesus, Or Eternal Sufferings Without Jesus !










In Jesus Christ !


>>>I am a decent, moral person.Surely the good I have done in my life far outweighs whatever bad I have done.

By God's standard of righteousness even the most moral person is looked upon by God as a desperate sinner on his way to hell. The bible teaches us that no one is good enough in himself to go to heaven. On the contrary,we are all sinners, and guilty before God.

"AS IT IS WRITTEN, THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS,NO NOT ONE: THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD." ROMANS 3:10-11

" THE HEART IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS, AND DESPERATELY WICKED: WHO CAN KNOW IT?" JEREMIAH 17:9 

                                                  
>>>If I am such a wicked person in God's sight,what will God do to me?

The Bible teaches that at the end of the world all the wicked will come under eternal punishment in a place called hell.

" FOR A FIRE IS KINDLED IN MINE ANGER AND SHALL BURN UNTO THE LOWEST HELL, AND SHALL CONSUME THE EARTH WITH HER INCREASE,AND SET ON FIRE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE MOUNTAINS. I WILL HEAP MISCHEIFS UPON THEM; AND I WILL SPEND MINE ARROWS UPON THEM. THEY SHALL BE BURNT WITH HUNGER, AND DEVOURED WITH BURNING HEAT, AND WITH BITTER DESTRUCTION: I WILL ALSO SEND THE TEETH OF BEAST UPON THEM, WITH THE POISON OF SERPENTS OF THE DUST." DEUTERONOMY 32:22-24



Bible-Isaiah 24:19

Lava !



                                                              
>>>Hell is not real, is it ? Surely things are not that bad?

Hell is very real, and things are that bad for the individual who does not know the Lord Jesus Christ as saviour. The Bible makes many references to Hell, indicating it is both eternal and consists of perpetual suffering.

" AND WHOSOEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE." REVELATION 20:15

" SO SHALL IT BE AT THE END OF THE WORLD: THE ANGELS SHALL COME FORTH, AND SEVER THE WICKED FROM AMONG THE JUST, AND SHALL CAST THEM INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE: THERE SHALL BE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH." MATHEW 13: 49-50

"... THE LORD JESUS SHALL BE REVEALED FROM HEAVEN WITH HIS MIGHTY ANGELS, IN FLAMING FIRE TAKING VENGEANCE ON THEM THAT KNOW NOT GOD, AND THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST: WHO SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH EVERLASTING DESTRUCTION FROM THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD, AND FROM THE GLORY OF HIS POWER." 2 THESSALONIANS 1: 7-9

Let us escape God's judgement, let us turn to Jesus Christ in repentance of our sins !


                                                                      
>>>That is terrible! why would God create hell?

Hell is terrible, and it exists because God created man to be accountable to God for his actions.God's perfect justice demands payment for sin.

" FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH " ROMANS 6:23

" FOR WE MUST ALL APPEAR BEFORE THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST; THAT EVERY ONE MAY RECEIVE THE THINGS DONE IN HIS BODY, ACCORDING  TO THAT HE HATH DONE, WHETHER IT BE GOOD OR BAD." 2 CORINTHIANS 5:10

" BUT I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT EVERY IDLE WORD THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK, THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT." MATHEW 12:36                  

 >>>Does that mean that at the end of the world everyone will be brought to life again to be judged and sent to hell?


Yes it does; that is ,unless there exists someone who could be our substitute in bearing the punishment of eternal damnation for our sins. That someone is the Son of God, Lord Jesus Christ, who came to earth to bear the wrath of God, for all mankind.

" ALL WE LIKE SHEEP HAVE GONE ASTRAY; WE HAVE TURNED EVERY ONE TO HIS OWN WAY; AND THE LORD HATH LAID ON HIM ( JESUS ) THE INIQUITY OF US ALL. ISAIAH 53:6

" BUT HE WAS WOUNDED FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS, HE WAS BRUISED FOR OUR INIQUITIES: THE CHASTISEMENT OF OUR PEACE WAS UPON HIM; AND WITH HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED." ISAIAH 53:5

" FOR I DELIVERED UNTO YOU FIRST OF ALL THAT WHICH I ALSO RECEIVED, HOW THAT CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES; AND THAT HE WAS BURIED, AND THAT HE ROSE AGAIN THE THIRD DAY ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES." 1 CORINTHIANS 15:3-4

" FOR HE HATH MADE HIM TO BE SIN FOR US, WHO KNEW NO SIN; THAT WE MIGHT BE MADE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM." 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21



                                                               
>>>Are you saying that if I trust in Jesus Christ as my substitute, as the one punished for my sins, then I will not have to worry about hell anymore?

Yes,this is so! If I have believed Jesus Christ as my savior, then it is as if I have already stood before the judgement throne of God. Jesus Christ as my substitute has paid for my sins.

" HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON ( LORD JESUS CHRIST )HATH EVERLASTING LIFE; AND HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE; BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH  ON HIM." JOHN 3:36

                                                             
>>>But what does it mean to believe on Him? If I agree with all that the bible says about Jesus Christ as Savior, then am I saved from going to Hell?

Believing on Jesus Christ means a whole lot more than agreeing in my mind with the truths of the bible. It means that I have come to trust the whole bible,God's law book to me. It also means that I have an on-going earnest desire to be obedient to the commands of the bible. Thus I find I an truly happy when I am living like God instructs me in the bible.

" AND HEREBY WE DO KNOW HIM, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS." 1 JOHN 2:3

" NO MAN CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS: FOR EITHER HE WILL HATE THE ONE, AND LOVE THE OTHER; OR ELSE HE WILL HOLD TO THE ONE, AND DESPISE THE OTHER. YE CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MAMMON." MATHEW 6:24

                                                                    
>>>are you saying that there is no way to escape hell except through Lord Jesus Christ? What about other 'religions', including many that profess faith in Christ? 

Yes,we cannot escape the fact that God holds us accountable for our sins. God demands that we pay for our sins. Other religions cannot provide a substitute to bear our sins. Lord Jesus Christ,the Son of God  is the only one who is able to bear our guilt and save us from hell fire. Therefore we must come to trust only on Lord Jesus Christ.

" JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH  UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME." JOHN 14:6

" NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER: FOR THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED." ACTS 4:12



                                                         
>>>I do not want to go to hell. What can I do to become saved?

There is nothing we can do to get ourselves saved. The bible tell us that only Lord Jesus Christ can save us. God performs the miracle of Salvation by applying the Word of God ( the Bible ) to the hearts and lives of those He plans to save. The effect of this miracle of Salvation on the saved person's life is that now he has  love for Lord Jesus Christ. He now is happiest when he is living his life in the leading of Lord Jesus Christ and spending time alone with the Lord in repentance and  in spirit and truth reading his bible daily.

" SO THEN FAITH COMETH BY HEARING, AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD."( Lord Jesus Christ ) ROMANS 10:17

" FOR BY GRACE  ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH; AND THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD." EPHESIANS 2:8


                                                         
>>>How important is the Bible?

The Bible is the most important book in the world because it is God's lawbook to the human race. By reading or listening to the Bible a person is in a place where God can save him if that is God's will for that person. Additionally we will also learn many wonderful truths about God and His salvation plan. Effectively we hear the voice of God because God is the author of the Bible and therefore is speaking to us by His Words ( The Bible ).

" THE LAW OF THE LORD IS PERFECT, CONVERTING THE SOUL: THE TESTIMONY OF THE LORD IS SURE, MAKING WISE THE SIMPLE." PSALM 19:7

" BLESSED ARE THE UNDEFILED IN THE WAY,WHO WALK IN THE LAW OF THE LORD." PSALM 119:1


                                                       
>>>Tell me more how God saves people from  hell?

The bible tells us that before we are saved we are spiritually dead to God. Yet God commands us to seek God, to believe, to repent. However, it is impossible for a spiritually dead person to obey God's command to believe on Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. Yet there are those who begin to believe on Lord Jesus Christ as Lord,God,Savior, who find that they are happiest when they do Lord's will. The evidence is in their life that somehow they had become saved. This can only happen because as God commanded them to repent, to believe, God also entered their life and saved them. Because He saved them they found they have come to believe on Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God.They found that sin had become very unpleasant to them. It is evident God has chosen them to become saved and as they repented of their sins and read their bible,God did apply the Word of God to their lives and they did became saved.

" NO MAN CAN COME TO ME ( LORD JESUS CHRIST ) EXCEPT THE FATHER ( GOD ) WHICH HATH SENT ME DRAW HIM: AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY." JOHN 6:44


NO MATTER HOW TERRIBLE YOU HAVE LIVED AND SINNED, IT'S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE THAT BY GOD'S MERCY, YOU TOO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY GOD TO BECOME SAVED.

Remember, however that God does everything in His time. therefore, you should patiently wait upon the Lord Jesus Christ, as you continue to learn from the Bible.


" IT IS GOOD THAT A MAN SHOULD BOTH HOPE AND QUIETLY WAIT FOR THE SALVATION OF THE LORD." LAMENTATION 3:26

" IN LORD IS MY SALVATION AND MY GLORY:THE ROCK OF MY STRENGTH, AND MY REFUGE, IS IN THE LORD.TRUST IN HIM AT ALL TIMES; YE PEOPLE, POUR OUT YOUR HEART BEFORE HIM:THE LORD IS A REFUGE FOR US." PSALM 62:7-8




                                               

Lord God Jesus Christ !!

Blessings !





5 comments:

Will said...

Hi! Wonderful blog! Thanks for visiting my wife's blog. I enjoyed yours. Always nice to hear from a fellow believer.

Kingdom Worker said...

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We just wanted to acknowledge your biblical blog and to thank you for sharing this site with us. We also wanted to thank you for visiting our blog, A Kingdom Worker’s Blog Spot (www.akingdomworkers.blogspot.com) and to invite you to return for regular updates.

Blessings,
KW

Manish Purohit said...

Landed onto your Page accidentally..must admit you have created wonderful platform to learn and believe the power of faith..thx for creating such a wonderful page.

I have also created a blog (just a post old, as of now). Do visit and provide your feedback through "COMMENT" in the blog page. . . Also subscribe the blog through E-Mail by entering your mail id on the Page..

http://musingsofawanderingheart.blogspot.in/

Stay Blessed

Unknown said...

Hi James. Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I'm understanding more how it works. Soon I will be studying th Bible at my church. My pastor says the same. It's good to hear as much as I can so I can understand more. I had a revelation at one of my first days at this church. It opened my eyes. A lady was speaking but it seem as if someone else was talking and I heard her speak in a different language. All of a sudden I felt and saw the universe open up and heard my name being called. I was stunned and my skin got goose bumps. I felt so happy. It was a marvelous experience. That day was the beginning of my life. I have never been happier. I can't wait to start to learn the Bible in the classes the church offers because I know so little. But I am beginning to understand when my Pastor preaches. Thank you again for being patient with me.

Unknown said...

Hi James. Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I'm understanding more how it works. Soon I will be studying th Bible at my church. My pastor says the same. It's good to hear as much as I can so I can understand more. I had a revelation at one of my first days at this church. It opened my eyes. A lady was speaking but it seem as if someone else was talking and I heard her speak in a different language. All of a sudden I felt and saw the universe open up and heard my name being called. I was stunned and my skin got goose bumps. I felt so happy. It was a marvelous experience. That day was the beginning of my life. I have never been happier. I can't wait to start to learn the Bible in the classes the church offers because I know so little. But I am beginning to understand when my Pastor preaches. Thank you again for being patient with me.